Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 1 WIMBA

Week 1 Wimba MAC

This wimba session put me at ease. There is a lot to be accomplished in 30 days. Professor Bustillos gave a great overview of the month. I like that we are using blogs to post assignments. Blogs are great for interaction with classmates. Commenting on two other classmates post will allow us to begin to experience the material and allow for reflections well. I now understand the objective of an abstract. In the abstract we will basically in 120 words or lest explain the process of our CBR project step by step. The abstract should be easy because we would have completed the CBR site and this will be our guide. I am glad that we are preparing to publish or present for a Journal or conference respectively. I hope we are able to share with our classmates or finished work as well. In the last year we have heard about so many great projects I can’t wait to hear about the results and the changes coming from the projects. Well I better go and start the other assignments.


1 comment: